- Recording day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Reconcile sales taxes, payroll taxes, and bank accounts at the end of each month.
- Monitor financial transactions and reports.
- Process accounts receivable and payable.
- Process checks, collections.
- Understand ledgers.
- Work with company treasurer as necessary.
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP.
- High school diploma.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software.
- Minimum 2 years of bookkeeping experience, preferably within a manufacturing-services environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Experience with postage, invoicing, Quickbooks and/or similar accounting software
- Able to review and understand a financial statement