STATEMENT AND CONSENT
At Commonwealth Mailing, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as the user, you have the right to be informed of the data we collect, access the information that we collect, and be forgotten (have your data erased).
To access, update, or completely remove your data, you can contact us by using the form on our contact page. In order to process your request, we will need to take reasonable measures to determine your identity.
Information you give us
You may give us information by filling out forms, subscribing to newsletters, participating in blog comments, or other social media functions on our site. This information may include, but is not necessarily limited to:
- Your name
- Your company name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
Information we collect
- A non-uniquely identifiable internet protocol (IP) address
- Browser type and version, operating system and platform
- How you got to our site, the pages you’ve visited, and how you left the site
- Page response time, error reports
- Length of time you spent on certain pages
- Whether an email was opened, or links were clicked
Why do we collect this information?
We only collect information that we use. The information collected is used for the purposes of giving you the most valuable user experience, and furthering our relationship with you. The purposes of this information include:
- To provide you with any products or services that you’ve requested
- To inform you of products and services we offer
- To send newsletters and notify you about changes to your services
- To ensure that content on our site is presented in a way that reaches you on your device
- To administer our site for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- To measure and understand the effectiveness of advertising efforts and deliver relevant content to you
While we cannot guarantee the protection of your information due to the uncertain nature of the internet, Commonwealth Mailing does take every measure to ensure that your data isn’t lost, misused, or accessed without authorization or disclosure.
HOW TO CONTACT US